Thursday, April 21, 2016

ONE MONTH


I am almost ONE month away from kissing my nannying days goodbye and jumping full time into Linden Tree Outreach!!!

To say I'm excited would be an understatement. 

I simply CANNOT WAIT to step more fully into what the Lord is doing through this ministry in San Francisco! 

If you would like to hear more about it, I would love to chat with you and tell you just how FREAKING EXCITED I am to see God heal and restore people and how you can be a part of it! It has been one of the greatest blessings in my life to date, and I know it will bless you too!



Until then, here is a pretty epic song for your Thursday afternoon: 



p.s. Sorry not sorry for so many CAPS. The excitement level over here is through the roof.



*If you are interested in supporting my work with Linden Tree Outreach, THANK YOU! You can donate one time gifts at Linden Tree GIVE or email lindentreeoutreach@gmail.com for a recurring payment form.  LindenTree Outreach is a recognized 501-C3 Non-Profit Organization in the state of California. Donors will receive a mailed receipt for tax purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment